Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

What's In Your Wallet?

I just like to say that...

It's been a busy week for me. We had some friends and family here on Sunday. Ray put some chicken on the grill and it was good! Had all the fixin's to go along with it - beans, potato salad, cool sliced vegetables, and my sister made a birthday cake for me! It was delicious! I love homemade cakes! No store bought cakes! This was the first birthday cake I have had in several years. Thank you Honie!

Monday afternoon our friends from San Antonio came down. Ray and Glenn went fishing down the intercoastal and spent the night at the cabin. Glenn caught a 7 pound drum and a 6 pound trout. They caught several 2 and 3 pound trout so their fishing trip was a success.

The Saturday before Ray caught a 5.something pound trout and I do have a picture.
Ray Baby and the 5.something pound trout
 Pam and I went junking Monday afternoon. I found a head vase to add to my collection and some used dental tools to use in when working with clay. Tuesday morning I took Dane to his pain management consultation - the shot comes next Monday. Then Pam and I visited Hobby Lobby, Michael's and Joann's. Around 5:30 the guys came home and had to clean up from their fishing trip. Then Pam and Glenn had to drive home.

This is SAM
Wednesday was awful for me. My sinus decided to act up and I felt horrible. I got up at 4:15 am, fixed some coffee and drove my sister and her husband to the airport to catch a 6:00am flight. Got them there safely, came home and laid around for a while. I worked on the Passport most of the day when I was up to it. The Passport is the twice a year publication for the Society of American Miniaturists. I am the editor. I finally finished it today. Now to make the corrections from my proof readers.

Before, it was just stained.
Oh yeah. Last Friday I did some painting again. I had Ray Baby add a little more support to our old bookcase (his dad made it years and years ago). Then I sprayed it white, moved it into the guest room
and filled it with books.

After painting it white

I did complete another tangle in my newest journal. What do you think?

Well, that's about all I can think of for now. I'm about ready to hit the pillow cause tomorrow is another day in which to excel!

Have a great week and go create something!

Terri
Waiting for the glue to dry

No comments: